Women in foreign policy
- Crapol, Edward P., ed. (1992) Women and American Foreign Policy:
Lobbyists, Critics, and Insiders, second edition, Wilmington, DE: Greenwood
- Hoganson K. (2005) “What's
gender got to do with it? Women and foreign relations history”, OAH Magazine of History.
- Hughes V. (2010) “Women, gender,
and Canadian foreign policy, 1909–2009”, British
Journal of Canadian Studies, 23: 159-178.
- Jeffrey-Jones, Rhodri (1995) Changing Differences: Women and the Shaping
of American Foreign Policy, 1917-94, New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University
- McGlen, Nancy E. and Meredith
Reid Sarkees (1993) Women in Foreign
Policy: The Insiders, London: Routledge.