Women in diplomacy
- Kennedy M. (2002) "'It Is a
Disadvantage to be represented by a woman': The experiences of women in the
Irish diplomatic service". Irish Studies in International Affairs.
- Miller Morin, Ann (1994) Twayne's Oral History: Her Excellency No 14:
An Oral History of American Women Ambassadors, Twayne Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Nash P. (2002) “'A woman's touch in foreign affairs'? The career of Ambassador Frances E. Willis”, Diplomacy & Statecraft, 13:1-20
- Rahman T. (2011) Women in
Diplomacy. An Assessment of British Female Ambassadors in Overcoming Gender
Hierarchy, 1990-2010. American Diplomacy.
- Weiers, Margaret (1995) Envoys
Extraordinary: Women of the Canadian Foreign Service,
- West, Margaret (2000) Catching
The Bag: Who'd Be A Woman Diplomat?, Pentland Press
- Woods, Joanna (2012) Diplomatic
Ladies. New Zealand’s Unsung Envoys, Gazelle